The original house dates back over 300 years and today retains all the rustic charm with colourful Mallorcan terracotta coloured walls, local crafted fabrics, interior stone wall features and an abundance of oak beamed ceilings. Now thoroughly refurbished with many modern conveniences including air conditioning in all bedrooms the accommodation offers:
* Main entrance into the open plan living/dining room with Satellite TV, DVD, seating and dining area with a log burning stove.
* Fitted kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, ceramic hob/electric oven and fridge freezer.
* Shower room.
* Washing machine on the rear terrace.
* Stairs lead up to the landing area with seating, TV and PlayStation 2.
* Master double bedroom and two twin bedrooms share one full family bath/shower room - from these rooms are beautiful views.
Note; Air conditioning is on 10 hours per day from 1800 - 0600.....to change these hours please contact our office at time of booking.