Full of charm and character, Ca'n Picassa is a 300 year old, stone farmhouse, with fabulous views along the verdant pine clad valley.
Set in the spectacular Son March valley amidst undulating countryside with views towards pine clad mountains.
C'an Picassa is a haven of peace and tranquillity and for those wanting total privacy and quiet this secluded mellow coloured stone farmhouse affords an idyllic relaxing setting for your family.
The property is set up in the hills, and is reached off a country road, and subsequent long, winding, single track lane.
The original house dates back over 300 years and today retains all the rustic charm with colourful Mallorcan terracotta coloured walls, local crafted fabrics, interior stone wall features and an abundance of oak beamed ceilings. Now thoroughly refurbished with many modern conveniences including air conditioning in all the bedrooms the accommodation offers:
* Main entrance into the open plan living/dining room with satellite TV, DVD, seating and dining area with a log burning stove
* Fitted kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, ceramic hob/electric oven and fridge freezer
* Shower room
* Washing machine on the rear terrace
* Stairs lead up to the landing area with seating, TV and PlayStation 2
* Master double bedroom and two twin bedrooms share one full family bath/shower room - from these rooms are beautiful views.
* Maximum 6 persons plus upto 2 infants under 2 years. No extra beds allowed.
Spacious well maintained lawned areas surround the 11m long swimming pool with corner steps and comfortable sun loungers adorning the ample sun terraces.
Enjoy the mature gardens with many colourful shrubs, sweet smelling herbs and citrus fruit trees.
Within the gardens, mature pine trees fill the air with scented pine, listen to the many birds singing and see the exotic butterflies.
To the rear of the house is a cooling shower and a delightful "chill out" covered terrace - ideal for lazy afternoon siestas.
After a "hard day" relaxing by the pool, why don't you enjoy a freshly cooked evening BBQ on the covered dining terrace.
Adjacent is the owners newly planted private vineyard and they will no doubt offer you the opportunity to sample the finished product
Please note - we recommend only smaller vehicles are suitable for this property, because the lanes are quite narrow leading up to C'an Picassa.
Complimentary air conditioning is included on a timer, as indicated below.
• 3 Bedrooms (1 Double, 2 Twins)
• 2 Bath / Shower Rooms
• Property: 200m²
• Plot: 60,000m²
• Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
• Private Swimming Pool (Size: 11m x 5.5m, Depth: 1.00m - 2.30m)
• Bed Sizes: 1 Double (150cms x 200cms) 2 Twins (W90cms x L190cms)
• Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
• Beach / Pool Towels Included
• Air Conditioning (Timings: 18:00 - 04:00 hrs)
• Free WiFi
• Hairdryer Included
• Table Tennis
• Safety Deposit Box
• Golf Course (Nearby)
• Villa Care Pack Included
• First HighChair Included
• First Cot Included
• ETV Number: VT/1427
Beach - 10 km
Restaurants - 6 km
Shops - 6 km
Wireless Broadband Internet
Ping-Pong-Table and TV (Satellite)
Children welcome and Smoking not allowed
Kitchen & dining
Charcoal grill BBQ, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Microwave and Oven
Parking & facilities
Private Garden and Parking included
Pool & spa facilities
Unheated Outdoor swimming pool
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Central heating and Fireplace
Bathroom & laundry
Iron & Board, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Towel-set and Bed linen
Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Safe and Smoke Detector
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM