Fornalutx is one of the prettiest villages in Mallorca, dating back 1000 years, set within the heart of the spectacular Soller valley.
Cobblestone streets lead to the attractive central plaza, an amazing array of restaurants and tapas bars are all within a few minutes gentle stroll from Can Antuna.
There are an abundance of boutique and local specialist shops surrounding the colourful plaza and 17th century church.
For walkers there are many well signed walking routes along and up the mountain pathways passing through orange, lemon and olive groves.scaling right up to the pine clad mountains of Puig Major, Mallorca's highest mountain.
For cyclists this is an ideal holiday home with the benefit of plenty of space for bike parking and challenging cycle routes nearby.
Dating back to the 18th century this quaint village property has been lovingly restored to create an imaginative family holiday home with a unique character.
Flagstone floors and colourful Mediterranean terracotta walls are adorned with many of the owners family paintings and books together with many interesting artefacts, a truly charming home.
* On entering is the hall with a seating area with three stairs leading down to a cosy snug, an ideal quiet reading area.
* One single bedroom with wardrobe and doorway to the colourful gardens.
* One bath/ shower room.
* One double bedroom with wardrobes and en-suite shower.
* Charming kitchen with electric hob, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, small snug and doorway to garden patio.
* Further stairs lead to the living room with comfortable seating area, Satellite TV, complimentary WiFi.
* Twin bedroom with extra single bed and adjacent shower room and from this area are beautiful views.
* Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing board with iron.
This exquisite and charming village home has beautiful colourful gardens with mature palm trees and scented herbs.
There are a number of delightful vine clad terraces and pathways winding through the secret garden with nooks, crannies, citrus groves and quiet shaded leafy corners ideal for afternoon siestas.
The good sized swimming pool is located a few steps to the top of the garden with comfortable furnished reclining sun loungers.and from here are truly spectacular views across Fornalutx valley.
Spacious flagstone terraces offer comfortable reclining sun loungers and a free standing BBQ nearby.
Due to the uneven levels in the garden we do not recommend this property for children under 8 years of age.