Located off a quiet country lane in a peaceful countryside setting this traditional Mallorcan stone clad finca provides a beautiful unique family holiday home.
Beautiful gardens afford far reaching views to distant mountains. The beautiful beaches of Puerto Pollença are within a few minutes' drive and the old Roman town of Alcudia is well worth a visit.
Traditionally refurbished in Mallorcan style with the added benefit of air conditioning in all bedrooms.
* Main entrance into hallway.
* Family lounge with comfy seating area, Plasma TV, complimentary Wifi, DVD player, music system and dining area with double doors leading to the "L" shaped poolside terrace,
* Fully fitted Oak wood kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, built in electric cooker/gas hob.
* Double bedroom and one twin bedroom each with fitted wardrobes share a full family bath/shower room.
* Upstairs are two attractive twin bedrooms with fitted wardrobes adjoining full shower room. From these bedrooms are fabulous views across Olive and Almond groves,
* Separate area with washing machine is reached via the external staircase.
* The delightful self contained casita is approached via the hallway from the main house and has one double bedroom with air conditioning, ensuite bath/shower room, living area with TV, open plan kitchen with dining area, ideal for those wanting a further degree of privacy.
Separate covered dining terrace with swimming pool and garden views.
The beautiful landscaped gardens afford magnificent countryside views towards pine clad mountains. Colourful shrubs, scented plants surround the lawns and swimming pool. Spacious sun terraces furnished with reclining sun loungers also have a poolside shower and table tennis. An added bonus is the children's play area with a swing and slide. The brick BBQ is adjacent to the covered dining terrace and has seating for 10 persons.