Set off a quiet country lane in an area of outstanding natural beauty with wonderful far reaching views across open countryside to distant mountains.
The attractive village of Cas Concos with some excellent restaurants is only a few minutes away.
There are many beautiful coves within a short drive including Cala Mondrago and Es Trenc.
This beautiful farmhouse has been completely renovated and extended to now provide a comfortable family holiday home within a stunning natural ambience.
Oak studded door leads into the hall and sitting area.
All bath/shower rooms are en-suite.
* Living/dining room with Satellite TV with English and German channels
* One double bedroom with en-suite shower and door to garden terrace
* One twin bedroom with en-suite bath/shower room
* Fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fitted cupboards, fridge/freezer, microwave, infra-red grill and electric oven
* Utility room with washing machine
* Master double bedroom with plasma TV, en-suite bath/jacuzzi and upper sun terrace affording magnificent views
* Twin bedroom with en-suite bath/shower room and upper sun terrace with fine views
* Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes en-suite bath/shower room
Adjacent, with private entrance, is a delightful cozy casita overlooking the swimming pool:
* One double bedroom with bath/shower room
* Living/dining room with sofa seating area, Plasma TV and sound system
* Open-plan fitted kitchen
The magnificent 12m swimming pool has comfortably furnished sun terraces affording fabulous far reaching views across the beautiful countryside to distant pine clad hillsides. There is also an impressive full specification hard surafce Tennis Court.
The poolside family BBQ casita has a covered dining terrace - ideal for alfresco meals and afternoon siestas.
Here you can totally relax and enjoy the benefits of of Mallorca's natural ambience.
Alternately relax under the centuries old pine tree affording welcome shade in the summer sun.
Within the grounds is a citrus orchard with orange and lemon trees, olive and almond groves, algarroba (carob) trees and plenty of space for children to play.