Set in a protected area of outstanding natural beauty, Sa Sinia nestles into a hillside amidst breathtaking countryside with magnificent far reaching undulating views across Almond and Olive groves and towards distant sea.
Approached via a winding country lane the wrought iron gates open to a private driveway leading to parking areas.
This truly magnificent setting is perfect for those seeking a naturally quiet location affording complete privacy.
The gardens and grounds are meticulously maintained.
Ideal for families, walkers, cyclists, bird watching and nature lovers.
* The arched oak door opens into the hallway and further to the impressive dining room with three twin doors to garden terrace.
* A fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric oven with infra red hob, marble worktops, Nespresso coffee machine and breakfast table.
* The spacious living room has twin sofas, a plasma Satellite TV with English and German programmes, Playstation 2 and an iPod docking station with complimentary internet connection. Three twin doors open to the peaceful gardens and poolside terraces.
* Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and access to the front sun terrace with far reaching views. Adjacent full shower room..
* Stairs lead up to an attractive twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and views to pine clad hillsides.
* One double bedroom and one twin bedroom each with fitted wardrobes share one full family bath/shower room with Jacuzzi bath.
* One further twin bedroom comprising one single bed with pull out bed making an ideal children's room.
* Utility room with washing machine and iron/ironing board.
* Air conditioning in all bedrooms except one twin bedroom with cooling fan.
* Furnished to a very high standard with excellent furnishings and fittings.
* Cooling terracotta tiles and oak beams throughout.
* Heating for early and late season as required.
* Adjacent to the main house is a delightful garden casita with separate entrance.
* One double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room, seating area with TV and cooking facilities.
The open courtyard has 11.00m private mozaic tiled gated* swimming pool with a waterfall feature and spacious sun terraces comfortably furnished, reclining sun loungers, large covered parasol area and exterior pool shower.
There is a brick built BBQ and large covered dining terrace with fabulous scenic countryside and distant sea views.
To the front of the house is a good sized lawned area with plenty of space for children to play.
Adjacent to the pool terrace is a shower room with WC.
The grounds surrounding the property have ancient olive, almond and fruit trees amidst this outstanding location.
Table Tennis is also provided.
* The swimming pool area is gated with metal railings and stone walls. There is one door opening from the living room and one door from the parking area that need to be locked as required.