Set off a quiet country lane amidst stunning countryside and with far reaching views to the mountains, this popular "Siller" area is only a few minutes’ drive from the Puerto Pollença sandy beach and promenade. It is ideal for small families wanting a private property not far from the beach. Wrought iron gates open to the private driveway, which leads to the main entrance. Pollença Golf and tennis courts are within a few minutes’ drive and for walking and cycling enthusiasts this is an ideal choice.
Furnished to a very high standard throughout with cooling terracotta tiles and high beamed ceilings providing a summer ambience. There is also the added benefit of free air conditioning in the bedrooms and complimentary Internet connection.
*On entering is the lounge-dining room with separate dining area and lovely views over the swimming pool and gardens. Seating area with comfortable sofas, Satellite TV and Bluetooth Music system.
Double doors open to the large furnished terrace.
* The well-fitted open plan kitchen has microwave, electric hob/oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
* Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and pool -garden views.
* Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and garden views.
* Full family bath/shower room with overhead shower.
* Stairs lead up to the spacious mezzanine with seating area...an ideal reading and relaxing space with peace and quiet to enjoy the fabulous views.
* Utility area with washing machine.
In line with local energy saving plans, the air/conditioning is on for 10 hours per day.
Heating is available for early/late holidays at no extra cost.
From the covered furnished garden terrace is the swimming pool with reclining sun loungers and lawn area with palm trees, mature colourful shrubs and scented herbs. Plenty of space for children to play within the stone walled grounds.
Superb views from the terrace of the scenic countryside make an ideal setting for tapas and chilled drinks.
The brick built BBQ, with sink facilities, is near the poolside dining terrace, which is ideal for alfresco lunches and candlelit dinners on those warm summer evenings. For sports-enthusiasts, table tennis is also provided.